Rolling stand and rubber goods included.
The relative analgesia machine is designed with a built-in fail-safe that guarantees a minimum delivery of 3 lpm of oxygen. This nitrous system is available in portable stand mount, wall mount, and under the counter configurations. The included rubber goods package is autoclavable for easy clean up.
* Oxygen Fail-Safe: if the oxygen supply is interrupted or inadvertently cut off, the RA® will immediately discontinue the flow of nitrous oxide.
* Minimum Flow of 3 LPM Oxygen: the RA will not provide oxygen flow below 3 LPM.
* Automatic Air Intake Valve: if the contents of the breathing bag are depleted, the air intake valve automatically opens providing room air to the patient.
* Non-Rebreathing Circuit: a check valve in the mixed gas outlet protects the patient from rebreathing exhaled gases.
* 20 LPM Oxygen Flush: an integrated oxygen flush button conveniently located on the front of the RA provides an immediate 20 LPM oxygen flow to the patient.
* Auxiliary Oxygen Outlet: an outlet is provided for the attachment of the optional “3-in-1 ” Demand Valve Resuscitator.
* D.I.S.S. Gas Connections: gas connections on the RA conform to the industry standard diameter indexed safety system (D.I.S.S.)
* Finger-Guard On/Off Switch: an anodized aluminum finger guard prevents accidental activation/deactivation of the single on/off switch.
* Positive Stop Needle Valves: sensitive, easily adjustable valves control the flow rate of each gas separately.
* Standard Head Deminsions: 9.75″ (24.8cm) x 5″(12.7cm) x 12.5″ (31.8cm)
* Weight of Standard Head: 7lbs (3.2kg)
* Mixed Gas Outlet Diameter: 15mm ID / 22m OD nominal
* Oxygen Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1240)
* Nitrous Oxide Inlet: Male DISS (CGA-1040)
* Inlet Pressure (Each Gas): 50-55 psi
* Oxygen Flow Range: 3 – 10 lpm
* Nitrous Oxide Flow Range: 0 – 7 lpm
This equipment is guaranteed to be as we represent it in the description or your purchase price will be refunded upon return in as-shipped condition for a full refund of sale price. Please note that we record all serial numbers of each item that we ship. Also please note that we do not refund shipping, handling and packaging charges. You must notify us of any discrepancies immediately upon receipt of equipment to make arrangements prior to any return. This guarantee applies to U.S. shipping addresses within the lower 48 states only (All sales or shipments to other locations will be as-is and are final