What do you want in a sterilizer?
* Fast and easy use for efficient instrument processing
* Reliability and effectiveness for infection control assurance
* Patented automatic opening door for efficient instrument drying
* Maximum space utilization and a complimentary design for your sterilization area
Today, more than ever, you need reliable and easy to use products from a trusted partner who understands your sterilization needs. The Midmark M9 UltraClave Automatic Sterilizer was specifically designed and engineered to meet those needs. The intuitive display and simple prompts help you easily select the cycle you need…whether it is for unwrapped items, pouches, packs or handpieces. Once the sterilization process is complete, the door conveniently opens automatically and quietly to dissipate the steam and provide fast and efficient drying of your instruments. Create peace of mind by making the dental market’s leading sterilizers…the Midmark M9 autoclave is your preferred office choice.
M9 UltraClave Features:
Pulse-air Removal Technology
The M9′s Steam-Flush Pressure-Pulse Air Removal System is so efficient that it can pass the air removal tests required on more complex vacuum steam autoclave systems, thus ensuring good steam penetration for those challenging loads. Plus, less complexity means better reliability and a cost effective solution for your sterilization needs.
Convenience at a Glance
The LCD display indicates cycle selected, cycle temperature and exposure time. When the cycle enters sterilization mode, the temperature, pressure, and the remaining cycle time is displayed. Remaining cycle time is also displayed in the dry mode. Note: Temperature & pressure are not displayed during dry mode.
No More Wet Instruments
Once the sterilization is complete, the door of the autoclave opens automatically and quietly to dissipate steam and dry your instruments. You’ll have dry, sterile instruments every time.
If the door is not closed completely or the reservoir water level is low, the LCD display will provide the appropriate message. In either case, sterilization will not continue until you’ve attended to the unit.
Ease of Draining & Filling
For ease of draining and filling, the M9′s reservoir fill port and drain tube are in the front of the unit, not on top or in back.
Optional Printer Accessory
The M9 printer accessory provides a permanent record of cycle times, temperatures and pressures during a cycle.
Self Program Controls
Programmable controls allow for creation of different cycle parameters for special sterilization needs. Programmable buttons allow you to change the following: Exposure Time (3 to 90 minutes), Temperature (230 to 275º F), Dry Time (0 to 60 minutes), or Vent (slow or fast). The #1 and #2 buttons allow you to store the change if desired.
Four pre-programmed sterilization cycle controls: Unwrapped (132º C or 270º F for 3 minutes), Pouches (132º C or 270º F for 5 minutes), Packs (121º C or 250º F for 30 minutes), Handpieces (unwrapped and pouched) (132º C or 270º F for 6 minutes).
Indicates cycle selected, temperature and exposure time. During the cycle, the display shows messages describing status of cycle. When the cycle enters sterilization mode, remaining time is displayed as well as temperature and pressure.
* Overall length w/plug: 20.13″ (51 cm)
* Overall width: 15.3″ (38.9 cm)
* Overall height w/printer: 15.8″ (40.1 cm)
* Countertop area: 15.3″ x 20.38″ (38.9 cm x 51.8 cm)
* Chamber: 9″ diameter (22.9 cm) 15″ depth (38.0 cm)3.5 gal. usable volume (13.4 liters)
* Trays: Two large – 7 5/16″ W x 12″ L x 7/8″ D (18.6 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm) Two small – 5 5/8″ W x 12″ L x 7/8″ D (14.3 cm x 30.5 cm x 2.2 cm)
* Unit weight: 73 lbs. (33.1 kg)
* Shipping weight: 81 lbs. (36.7 kg)
* Water reservoir capacity: 1.1 gal. (4.1 liters)
* Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 AMPS Single Phase, 115 VAC has 1425-watt tubular immersion heater, UL61010A-1, UL61010-2-041, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 1010.2-041-96
A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this sterilizer.
Meets the requirements of ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
This equipment is guaranteed to be as we represent it in the description or your purchase price will be refunded upon return in as-shipped condition for a full refund of sale price. Please note that we record all serial numbers of each item that we ship. Also please note that we do not refund shipping, handling and packaging charges. You must notify us of any discrepancies immediately upon receipt of equipment to make arrangements prior to any return. This guarantee applies to U.S. shipping addresses within the lower 48 states only (All sales or shipments to other locations will be as-is and are final