Ohmeda 5250 monitor features optional SaO2 or 3/5 agent analysis. Data is displayed numerically or graphically (with a waveform). Audible and visual alarms are standard. 5250s are available refurbished from DRE.
* Utilizes new electroluminescent display and infrared touchscreen control technology.
* One compact panel integrates data display, control, alarm, and message management system.
* Display panel lifts off the monitor for convenience.
* Main Chassis Size: H x W x D – 19 x 32 x 41 cm / 7.5 x 12.4 x 16 in
* Main Chassis Weight – 10 kg / 22 lbs
* Display Size: H x W x D – 18 x 29 x 8 cm / 7 x 11.4 x 3 in
* Display Weight – 1.5 kg / 3.5 lbs
* CO2 Displayed Parameter – EtCO2, FiCO2, Waveform Insp/Exp Tmd
* N2O Displayed Parameter – Mean N2O, Ins/Exp Tmd
* O2 Displayed Parameter – FiO2, Exp. O2, Insp/Exp Tmd
* Circuit O2 Displayed Parameter – 0-100%
* Agent Displayed Parameter – Inspired, Expired, Insp/Exp Tmd
* Airway Flow Displayed Parameter – Waveform, tidal Vol, Minute Vol, Min VOl Tmd
* SpO2 Displayed Parameter – SpO2
* Pulse Displayed Parameter – Pleth, Rate
* Respiration Displayed Parameter – Rate, Apnea
* Airway Pressure – Waveform peak, Minimum peak, Minimum Peak/Min Tmd, Mean
This equipment is guaranteed to be as we represent it in the description or your purchase price will be refunded upon return in as-shipped condition for a full refund of sale price. Please note that we record all serial numbers of each item that we ship. Also please note that we do not refund shipping, handling and packaging charges. You must notify us of any discrepancies immediately upon receipt of equipment to make arrangements prior to any return. This guarantee applies to U.S. shipping addresses within the lower 48 states only (All sales or shipments to other locations will be as-is and are final